IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Toolbar conversion to hotspots. how?, Do i have to recreate the project?
jro
post Sep 19 2003, 08:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 868

I have created a toolbar with sub menus and sub sub menus, but installing it onto a frame page had the problem of not being able to position the toolbar below a masthead image. It kept making itself at teh top.

I tried to position the layer using different values but it remained at the top of the page. Even converting the layer to a table in DW didn't help.

I am now trying to use hotspots, but can I convert my toolbar into the hotspots. A message pops up to say you have toolbars - hotspots are not necessary.

I also would like to refer to or copy groups to a Navigation group (like a sitemap) ie everything that is under any group will also fit under a navigation group. The problem is the copy feature only seems to copy styles. (a wish list item?) Is there an easier way?

James
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jro
post Sep 20 2003, 04:58 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 868

I found a way of "hiding" the groups in the Toolbars Editor which I assume would then make the project eligible for the Hotspots Editor.

I still would like to copy all my groups and sub groups or items to my navigation button. But as the copy feature only seems to only copy the styles of buttons or menus, I have to labouriously make the menus up manually.

The last one I have now posted under you Wish List. But you may be able to show me how to do it quickly in your existing version.

James
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 02:06 AM