Reply to this topicStart new topic
Multicolumn
Arachnotron
post Nov 14 2011, 02:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,850

Hey,

I have been having some problems using the MultiColumn Add-In. Up to now I'm having two main issues:

1) Positioning of the multi-column 'array' of toolbars is shown at pixel 0,0 of the screen rather than at the bottom/left of the group that triggered the multi-column menu. This happens even though the positioning parameter in the javascript ShowToolbars() function is changed.
2) Multi-column items are not selectable as they disappear when I move my mouse to them after triggering. I'm attaching a sample project to demo this.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Both must be easily fixable as the sample Amazon.dmb project created by Xavier works flawlessly.

Thanks,
Attached File(s)
Attached File  multio.dmb ( 14.84K ) Number of downloads: 88
Attached File  index.html ( 2.1K ) Number of downloads: 99

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xfx
post Nov 15 2011, 01:19 PM
Post #2

Master

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2,332

Hello Arachnotron,

There seems to be a problem with the AddIn as it doesn't work well then the "ShowToolbars" function is called from the "Click" event.
Simply change the menu item's configuration so that the function is called from the "Over" event and the menus will become selectable.
This should also correct the problem with the position of the menus.

The attached version of your project contains the suggested modification.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  multio.dmb ( 14.89K ) Number of downloads: 86

--------------------
Xavier Flix

+Quote Post
Arachnotron
post Nov 17 2011, 02:49 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,850

Thanks xfx. Indeed this fixes the issue, it's great! I was not able to replicate the positioning issue but I think it should be corrected as well (EDIT: No it wasn't - see below).
Also, the bug also happens with the Double-Click event.

Is there a chance we can see a fix for this Add-in for the Click/Double-click event in the near future?

Thanks again smile.gif

---

EDIT: I was able to replicate the positioning issue and, unfortunately, it was not fixed with the Over event. Check the sample menu below, with menu group "Programas y Proyectos 2". I attach the project, index file and loader code (in javascript). The funny thing is that it works ok on DMB's Preview feature, but not on an actual browser (including IE9, Firefox 8, Chrome 15). Perhaps there is an error with my code?

Could you please help identify whether there's an issue with my menu/xhtml/js or is there a bug to fix?

Thanks smile.gif

This post has been edited by Arachnotron: Nov 17 2011, 03:02 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  menu_0_1.zip ( 94.82K ) Number of downloads: 75

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 05:07 AM